1) Before going to the registration, pay the registration fee through paytm with your registered mobile number.
2) After completion of payment, note the Transaction ID to enter in the registration form.
3) Before going to the registration form, make a copy of your paper presentation in PDF format to upload in registration form.
4) Then go to the registration form provided below for the registration.
5) There can be a maximum of 2 members per team.
6) The registration fee for this event is 300 rupees.
7) Participants must bring two hard copies and one soft copy of their paper presentation at the time of event.
8) A total of 10 minutes (8+2) will be given for each team.
Note:- If you want to participate in both PAPER and POSTER presentation competitions, then contact us.
1) Smart grid technologies
2) Recent trends in power systems
3) Recent trends in FACT devices
4) Recent trends in special electrical machines
5) Renewable energy sources
6) Utilisation of electrical energy
7) Power semiconductor drives
8) Electrical energy conversion
9) Advanced Wireless Communications
10) Applications of Nano Technology in Electronics
11) Recent trends in Power Electronics
Smt. P.Amrutha M.Tech., (Ph.D.)